IT Strategy Consulting Services
Business strategies outline tactical plans and options to attain specific goals and objectives. IT strategies should incorporate business goals and describe the technical requirements for staff, IT infrastructure and operation specifications to achieve these business goals. IT strategies focus on how your organization should sustain, grow, survive, and compete from a technical perspective.
IT consulting firms that are “partners” to their clients need to be attentive to all of these elements if they are to bring real “value” to their customers.
Social, Mobility, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud (SMIC), have radically changed the business landscape. To quickly turn these advances into competitive advantages, you need an IT consulting partner with innovative solutions, well-defined strategies and deep domain expertise.
Global Fintech consultants define, design and execute strategies that drive your business growth, reduce costs and create new revenue streams. We take a “big picture” approach, working with you to learn your business vision and goals, IT environment, skill requirements and policies. Then we develop short and long-term strategies based on best practices to deliver measurable results.
The Global Fintech approach reduces the risk of mid-course corrections and delivers more predictable outcomes. Our differentiators include:
- Decision facilitators for IT investments
- Expertise in complex technologies, tools and processes
- Advice based on knowledge and laboratory results from our global Centers of Excellence
- Insight from in-depth field experience with customers across a wide range of industries
Global Fintech IT Consulting Services (not break-fix consulting services) address 15 Key Elements needed to develop an IT environment that will become a competitive advantage for your organization:
- Executive leadership understanding and agreement
- Business process improvement analysis
- Customized IT technology roadmap
- Coordinating IT tasks with capital and operations IT budgets
- Systems integration, design and testing prior to go-live
- Custom software design and development strategy and process
- Software architecture, integration and quality assurance
- Customized Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Compliance, security and risk management analysis
- IT Project Management process
- IT Remediation tasks and budget
- IT Systems “Run Book” developed and maintained
- Cloud, virtualization, storage and analysis
- Backup and business continuity strategies
- Supporting end-user services 24×7
Global Fintech IT Consultants focus on the intersection where business strategy and technology meet. We provide an independent perspective (we do not represent any hardware or software vendor) with the experience of managing hundreds of IT systems and environments.
Gain years of “perspective” in a single meeting by working with our IT Consulting Services team. Global Fintech’s skilled IT staff, over 100+ IT professionals with certifications in over 10 disciplines, can help you realize the full potential of your IT investments and resources.
Our “hands-on” knowledge of multiple systems and platforms help Global Fintech Consultants deliver the correct solution quickly and does not allow you to put up with “try this” solution attempts and gives you the leverage of our experience gained by operating high-performance IT environments for thousands of clients worldwide.
- Enterprise IT Strategic Planning
- Project and Program Management
- Technology Platforms and Network Architecture
- Improved Business Systems
- New technology execution and Systems Integration
- Virtualization Planning and Analysis
- Server Optimization and Alignment
- Administration and Governance issues
- Operating and capital costs analysis, IT asset management
- Infrastructure configuration and design optimization
- Application outsourcing and optimization
- Wide and local area network architecture and design
- IT capacity and performance audits and assessments
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- IT remediation planning
- Compliance, risk and business continuity management
ERP Consulting Services
Global Fintech Accounting Solutions team of experienced ERP consultants helps companies avoid implementation problems by helping them manage complexity, risk and data integration challenges. ERP systems are utilized by almost every department in a company, so a successful ERP implementation is critical. Many of us have heard stories about failed ERP implementations, cost over-runs, time delays, disruptions in operations and worse. GFAS helps clients avoid these pitfalls by leveraging our team of experienced ERP implementation consultants and using our proven ERP implementation methodology which comprised of the following:
- ERP Product Selection
- ERP Implementation Strategy
- ERP Post Implementation Assessment
- ERP Implementation, Maintenance and Support
- ERP Upgrade Services
- Health Check of the existing Systems
- Migration to Cloud Services
Digital Transformation Services
Digital transformation is the profound transformation of business and organizational activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage the changes and opportunities of a mix of digital technologies and their accelerating impact across society in a strategic and prioritized way, with present and future shifts in mind.
IT Managed Services
We specialize in Managed IT services for companies who seek cost effective ways to reduce their IT costs. GFAS has the capability and capacity to deliver customized enterprise solutions and services designed to meet the overall objectives of the organization allowing the organization to focus upon its core business.
- Database Management Support Services
- ERP Application Management Support Services
- Providing Skilled Resources
Whole Sale of Computer Systems and Software Trading
GFAS also deal in wholesale of technology products and services, and provider of assembly and integration services. As a vital link in the technology value chain, we create sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, technical support, financial services, and product aggregation and distribution. We remain at the forefront of the global technology marketplace, bringing the latest products and services to market and finding new ways to bring value to our customers.
- Accounting Software
- Computer Hardware
- Hardware Assembly